Elitist attitude

Controversial topics such as politics, religion, news that turns controversial etc
Anonymous

Elitist attitude

Post by Anonymous »

In a way, I am glad Red has deleted the things you guys said in the Picture thread.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. That was not the attitude I encountered when I first joined the AF. People of all types were let in and if you had the same attitude you have now Goal would never have stayed, he would have been banned or driven away.

Things AF elites Do:

1. Stack up in a line and then jump down on their target. This is proved by the fiasco in the Pictures thread. All the Elites came down on the girl in one smack. Now she hates the AF. :(

2. Force you to think their way, as proved by many discussions. Reading between the lines of twaddle I am told, I am basically told that I suck because I don't agree with them. :mellow: I've developed immunity to this but I don't think newer members like this.

3. Use strongarm tactics. This one speaks for itself.

4. Hate certain sexualities.

DON'T BE LIKE THIS GUY!

PLEASE PLAY NICE

Now this is what will happen after I post this:

1. People will give me a big hearty FU slathered in smarminess.

2. This topic will be deleted.

I'm waiting for a sane answer to this.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1488, old post ID:19081
shenbaw

Elitist attitude

Post by shenbaw »

William Wallace wrote: snip
Hey Will, were you even around when "Mona" threw up her first couple of posts here? Did you see any of the ridiculous crap she had in her sig.? :rolleyes:

The only thing anyone's done to "jump down" on that girl is delete the nudity and obscenities in her sig. and avatar. If she can't participate in discussions with the rest of us without bouncing her naked titties in people's faces, I don't think she really wanted to "participate" in the first place. ;)

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1488, old post ID:19085
sintekk

Elitist attitude

Post by sintekk »

Yeah, no body had any problem with the actual pictures or posts of Mona (except legend :nana:), but as far as I can tell, everybody just wanted her to get rid of the nude sig

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1488, old post ID:19104
FloodG8-9595

Elitist attitude

Post by FloodG8-9595 »

Will.. You need a hug. :D

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1488, old post ID:19129
Anonymous

Elitist attitude

Post by Anonymous »

FloodG8-9595 wrote: Will.. You need a hug. :D
*sobs* YES! *cries on floodg8*

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1488, old post ID:19180
MrSelf

Elitist attitude

Post by MrSelf »

freezes han in carbonite :D

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1488, old post ID:19181
sintekk

Elitist attitude

Post by sintekk »

William Wallace wrote:
FloodG8-9595 wrote: Will.. You need a hug. :D
*sobs* YES! *cries on floodg8*
Awww...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1488, old post ID:19183
Anonymous

Elitist attitude

Post by Anonymous »

Will, this entirely different line I'm taking, is the line of the thread. You should try it once in a while. I think I'm putting WW on ignore for a while. He seems to have trouble staying on topic. And when he does stay partially on topic, all he does is come up with stupid "hypotheticals" and accuse others of being in support of them. Will, there's a big difference between someone overhearing a conversation between you and your "mate" and directly verbally assaulting someone. I'm talking about the later, which I do believe should be regulated in some way. Do you?

You're welcome.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1488, old post ID:19335